Vermont This Week
May 19, 2017Episode Guide »
- Legislature Adjourns With Promise of Veto Session
- Economic Development, Housing Bills Approved
- Democrats Join Teachers' Union Against Statewide Health Plan
- With Clock Ticking, Scott "Genuinely Undecided" About Legal Pot Bill
- PSB Approves Strict Turbine Noise Rules
- Delegation Applauds Special Counsel for Trump-Russia Probe
- Stewart Ledbetter, MODERATOR
- John Dillon, VPR
- Erin Mansfield, VT Digger
- Neal Goswami, Vermont Press Bureau
- Jasper Craven, VT Digger
October 13, 2017October 6, 2017September 29, 2017September 22, 2017September 15, 2017September 8, 2017September 1, 2017August 25, 2017August 18, 2017August 11, 2017August 4, 2017July 28, 2017July 21, 2017July 14, 2017July 7, 2017 - Special from MontrealJune 30, 2017June 23, 2017June 16, 2017June 9, 2017June 2, 2017May 26, 2017May 19, 2017
Vermont News Guy
Veteran journalist Jon Margolis presents thoughtful and investigative stories that others aren't covering, exclusively for vermontpbs.org.
Read the Vermont Newsguy Blog
CommentsShare your thoughts, questions, and comments on "Vermont This Week" here.
Vermont PBS launched a new web site at https://www.vermontpbs.org on Sep 1, 2017.
The site you are on now exists temporarily for migration purposes.